Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Summer '014

     





                                                               My Summer of 2014


The Summer of 2014 was a great summer. I did a ton of fun things throughout the course of the summer but 2 events that really stood out to me were my trip to Fenway and my week at the beach.

I went to Fenway on August 2nd for a game between the Red Sox and the Yankees. Me and my friend Conor drove down for the game which was at 4 o'clock. We got down to the game around 3:45 and then went in pursuit of tickets for as cheap as possible. We encountered a scalper who had 2 tickets for 60 a piece which seemed really reasonable seeing as that it was a day game against the Yankees and it was also Yoenis Cespedes debut for the Red Sox so we took the man up on his offer assuming that the 2 tickets were together. They were not even close to each other. My ticket was for the Grandstand and Conors was for the Lodge Box. Conors seats were far superior and there was an empty seat next to his so we sat there and it was a great day.

 

 
Another great event of my summer was when I spent a week at Hampton Beach. It was probably the nicest beach house I have ever stayed at and it was basically on the beach. A lot of my family was really close by so we all hung out at each others houses and it was just a really great week. The weather was perfect except for one day in which there was a terrible storm but it was actually really nice.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kenny! I can't believe you went and sat next to Conor! Bold move but very respectable! I also agree with Nhoun it does look like you had a great summer!!! [;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome summer! It would be cool if we can see pictures of you enjoying the school break! Awesome details, and you should touch on the events that happened over the summer, but thats okay! Next time! Great job overall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picture of the beach, it's not like the regular pretty one.

    ReplyDelete