Sunday, November 16, 2014

Harry Potter Blog



                                                                 Gryffindor 



                 
Gryffindor Crest


If I were to go to Hogwarts I believe I would be sorted into Gryffindor. One of the main characteristics of people in this house are bravery. In the Sorting Hat's poem he says "You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart,"  Much like Ron I may appear to be cowardly at some points but in the movies Ron always rises to the occasion. I believe I would do the same. I am similar to Ron in more ways than just our appearance. The way Ron appears afraid in normal every day situations and often claims he wont do something but then when push comes to shove he always has his friends backs is the way I believe I act. In my younger years sneaking out to get fast food was a really big deal. One night me and my friend Justin got a craving for some Wendy's. Justin being more rebellious than me said that we should go get some Wendy's because it was only right down his street. I then reminded Justin it was 2:30 in the morning and we probably weren't allowed to be out at this time. He could not be swayed away from this and after I said several times I would not be going he said he was going with or without me. I knew at this time that letting my friend go out alone would be far worse than if we went out together and got caught by his mom. So I went and we got some chicken nuggets and some fries and got back safe and sound. I think this proves my claim that much like Ron I will always have my friends backs.

Doppleganger

13 comments:

  1. Woah! I thought that was a side by side picture of Ron Weasley! That was very honorable of you to go to Wendy's with your friend instead of making him go alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I love this picture! I was at that party! You and ron are twins

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sir are a very loyal friend, worthy of being placed in Gryffindor. Good picture as well. Like a sexier version of Ron Weasley. The Red Stallion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The resemblance is uncanny. Funny blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picture. Very brave. Totally Gryffindor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like how your sweat band matches your hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the last picture. great post, good pick of house, it fits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a doubleganger. But, lets go hufflepuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your personal picture also relates back to Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with your explanation! I'm Gryffindor too! Seems like you're a lot like Ron Weasley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the picture! Good job with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh snap, you do look like Ron! I love how you were being so rebellious and went to Wendy's at 2 in the morning!! You did a great job elaborating on your examples! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice post! Had a great time reading and the picture was perfect.

    ReplyDelete