Sunday, December 14, 2014

Thanksgiving Blog




                                            My Perfect Friendship

I would say I have a perfect friendship with my friend Lexi. While I don't think Aristotle's friendship categories are perfect I feel our friendship is most closely a perfect one. A perfect friendship is defined as one this is not fleeting and very strong.  I believe that Lexi and I are all of these things. We have been best friends since freshman year which proves that our friendship is indeed strong and definitely not fleeting. It also characterized by if you want what's best for one another. I believe that over the past 4 years if we had not done what was best for one another at least most of the time we would not be as close and as great of friends as we are. Our friendship has the right amount of utility as all perfect friendships do. The utility in our friendship may not always be beneficial for both of us at the time but the other person is always happy because we want what's best for each other at all times. Me and Lexi's friendship has the perfect amount of pleasantness and the perfect amount of utility reaffirming that we indeed have a perfect friendship.


2 comments:

  1. This is really nice. I think it's great that one of your best friends is a girl, because usually you see same gender friendships more often. Its great that you guys have a utility aspect to it, but in a certain extent, because that could really hurt the relationship. Great blog Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys really do have the perfect friendship, so don't sell yourself short. I love you Kenny, and I'm sure Lexi does too. Good post, go Pats!

    ReplyDelete